There are two primary methods for finding postdoctoral training opportunities at the University of Florida:
- Search the database of open postdoctoral positions at UF - Note that not all opportunties are listed online.
- Begin networking with UF faculty that you would like to work with.
- Start by exploring the many departments at UF
- Identify faculty doing research in your area of interest. Ideally they should be able to help you expand your research skill set.
- Contact faculty you are interesed in working with. Be specific about why you think you would be a good fit in their research group.
- Follow Faculty on Twitter - many faculty use twitter to share opportunities.