The 6th Annual Postdoc Reserach Symposium has been postponed until 2019.
5th Annual Postdoc Research Symposium
Congratulations to this year's winners of the 2017 Postdoc Research Symposium held on April 14, 2017 at Emerson Alumni Hall!
- Isaac Adjei - Biomedical Engineering, Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
Nano-based Approach to Treat Bone Metastasis and Promote Repair of Associated Lost Bone
- Melissa Vilaro - Food Science & Human Nutrition, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
Food choice priorities predict fruit and vegetable intake among college freshmen enrolled in the Get Fruved study
Poster Presentations - Best in Group:
- Maha Elbadry - Environmental and Global Health, College of Public Health and Health Professions
Submicroscopic Malaria Infections in Pregnant Women from Six Departments in Haiti
- Elizabeth Flood-Grady - STEM Translational Communication Center & Clinical Translational Science Institute, College of Journalism and Communications
The importance of parent-child communication about depression in shaping the health decisions of young adults with depression
- Chul Han - Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine, College of Medicine
Effect of long-term voluntary exercise on age-related hearing loss
- Aritra Kundu - Electrical & Computer Engineering, Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
Novel neural interface technology for prosthetic limb
The goal of the University of Florida Postdoctoral Research Symposium is to promote the research of UF postdocs and to provide avenues for continued professional development as set outlined by the National Postdoctoral Association (NPA). Communication Skills and Professionalism are two of the six Core Competencies the NPA (National Postdoctoral Association) promotes as critical to postdoc success. Postdocs in both oral and poster presentations will be judged on how well they can convey their research to an educated lay audience.